Queen in Rags

>> Monday, January 18, 2010


What was Zoe Saldana thinking? Or her stylist, for that matter? While I'm sure everyone's going to go crazy about this dress, I think it's awful. This was Zoe's year, what with starring in the highest-ever grossing movie and all, so you think she (or her stylist) could have come up with something that didn't have quite so many ruffles. Her dress, a marriage between a raggedy tablecloth and tatty curtains dipped in homemade grape juice, does little to flatter her and worst of all, it comes off as twee. I see you, Zoe Saldana and I'm hugely disappointed.

0 comments:

You're Visitor Number

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.
About this Blog

I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, so it only makes sense that I write for a fashion magazine. I find however that the experience of working in the industry is quite different from appreciating it from afar. That's why I chose to be a travel writer (I chronicle some of my travel experiences here) while staying at the magazine, albeit focusing more on the lifestyle aspects of the job. This means that I must find another outlet for all my sartorial web crawling - et voila! Monyet in Pearls was born.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP