Holy Cougar, Batman!

>> Monday, January 18, 2010



Courtney Cox is almost like the Demi Moore of her generation, given how freaking GOOD she looks at her age. I don't care how much work she's had done, she looks fresh, happy and she wears her skin well, unlike so many other celebrities who look like they've had the whole thing surgically removed, stretched on one of those wooden ringed boards women in the Austen novels used to embroider on, and plastered back on to their faces. I absolutely love her in this Victoria Beckham dress - she's glowing, and the colour suits her so well.

Also, how cool is it that brands like Victoria Bekham and Christian Siriano are now on the red carpet? And to think that just a few years ago Bekham was all fake tan, fake boobs and fake hair. Two of those things may still remain (I always feel like the reason she seems so aloof in pictures is because if she so much as brushes against someone they'll end up covered in orange spots and coral lip gloss) but at least she can turn a decent hand to design now, which is all I care about.

Oh yeah, Christian Siriano. I don't love this dress on Christina Hendricks (although I do love the pillowy, pillarbox red lips) but I'm still just pleased to see Siriano's designs on the red carpet. Hurrah!

0 comments:

You're Visitor Number

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.
About this Blog

I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, so it only makes sense that I write for a fashion magazine. I find however that the experience of working in the industry is quite different from appreciating it from afar. That's why I chose to be a travel writer (I chronicle some of my travel experiences here) while staying at the magazine, albeit focusing more on the lifestyle aspects of the job. This means that I must find another outlet for all my sartorial web crawling - et voila! Monyet in Pearls was born.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP