The One That Started it All

>> Saturday, December 19, 2009

So here I am again - another day, another blog. I post my travel stories on Monyet On the Run, which is a lot of fun - but I spend so much time trawling through the Internet looking at pretty things that I figured it'd make sense to start a blog where I could put them all in one place. I'd also like a space where I can compile all the fashion news that has caught my fancy and write about all my designer fixations (I will always have soft spots for Nicholas Ghesquière and Christophe Decarnin). I'm not sure where this blog will take me, but I'm happy for it to lead the way!

0 comments:

You're Visitor Number

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.
About this Blog

I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, so it only makes sense that I write for a fashion magazine. I find however that the experience of working in the industry is quite different from appreciating it from afar. That's why I chose to be a travel writer (I chronicle some of my travel experiences here) while staying at the magazine, albeit focusing more on the lifestyle aspects of the job. This means that I must find another outlet for all my sartorial web crawling - et voila! Monyet in Pearls was born.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP