late checkout

>> Saturday, December 19, 2009

I was reviewing a new hotel that other day that had a women's only floor of suites, a nice touch, I think. I was meant to check out Sunday morning but I can never do things in a timely manner on Sundays, so I ended up watching TV on my bed for hours, all dressed up and ready to go.



I'm wearing my favourite cage heels that I bought at an Aldo in Houston in July this year for only $80. I love Aldo because they've always got bang on trend, comfortable shoes that are really cheap, which works great for me because India is anathema to my precious shoes - a couple of outings here and they've got marks on them, it can't be helped. I've got boxes of designer shoes that have yet to see the light of day because I'm too scared to wear them here! Aldo suits my quotidian needs just fine.

0 comments:

You're Visitor Number

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.
About this Blog

I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, so it only makes sense that I write for a fashion magazine. I find however that the experience of working in the industry is quite different from appreciating it from afar. That's why I chose to be a travel writer (I chronicle some of my travel experiences here) while staying at the magazine, albeit focusing more on the lifestyle aspects of the job. This means that I must find another outlet for all my sartorial web crawling - et voila! Monyet in Pearls was born.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP