Red Carpet Garçons

>> Monday, March 8, 2010


Remember when the Golden Globes rolled around in January and I couldn't help but bemoan the sheer lack of imagination in the men's camp? As it turns out, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Out magazine took my wishful thinking a step further and re-imagined today's famous male red carpet stars in some far more creative looks.

My favourite was the picture of Woody Harrelson rocking up in Japanese favourite Comme des Garçons. I can't say I can picture the entire outfit on him, but I'd love to see someone with a personality as offbeat as his rocking up to an event in Comme des Garçons.

0 comments:

You're Visitor Number

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.
About this Blog

I've loved fashion for as long as I can remember, so it only makes sense that I write for a fashion magazine. I find however that the experience of working in the industry is quite different from appreciating it from afar. That's why I chose to be a travel writer (I chronicle some of my travel experiences here) while staying at the magazine, albeit focusing more on the lifestyle aspects of the job. This means that I must find another outlet for all my sartorial web crawling - et voila! Monyet in Pearls was born.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP